Our goal is to make your special day as perfect as possible. We have been around events long enough to know that there are lots of details on the wedding day and someone has to look after them. We provide a well-informed, professional, experienced wedding coordinator who will work tirelessly to help make your dream a reality. These professional services can take the pressure off of you, allowing you to enjoy your wedding day without worry.
This is a great option for couples that have done the planning themselves, but need to turn the planned details of the day, logistics and wedding day schedule over to someone else. The last thing a bride and groom need on their wedding day is to worry about the details! The Month of Coordination package includes:
- Initial Planning Meeting to discuss details and plans already made by the Bride and Groom - 4-5 weeks before the wedding
- Unlimited Contact with Coordinator via phone and email
- References for vendors still needed
- Final venue walk-through (if desired)
- Wedding Day Timeline
- Communication with vendors within 2 weeks of wedding to confirm details and balance due
- Final Planning Meeting - week of or before the wedding
- Rehearsal Coordination
- Set up of wedding items such as guest book, ceremony items, favors, decor, etc.
- Wedding Day Coordination
- Event Management - work out any issues that may arise the day of the wedding
For couples that have secured a venue, but still need help locking in other vendors and planning out other details for the day. Ideal for the couple that really enjoys the planning process, but doesn't have the time to reach out to countless vendors collecting quotes and negotiating rates.
The Partial Planning Package includes everything in the Month of Coordination package, plus:
- Initial Vision Meeting
- Venue walkthroughs
- Assistance with design and decor
- Itemized Budget and Planning Checklist
- Collect quotes, help client select vendors and negotiate contracts
- Attend meetings with vendors and tastings (if desired)
Full Service Planning
For the Bride and Groom that have a vision for their big day, but don't know where to start. We come alongside you to help with every detail, every step of the way, from securing a venue, to caterer, favors, photographer, etc.
This package includes all the services of the Month of Coordination and Partial Planning packages, plus:
- Assistance with venue selection
- Research and call vendors and visit sites in effort to negotiate contracts and book vendors
- Schedule and attend vendor meetings
- Help with design and decor conception and execution
- Monthly Meetings with Planner to touch base (if desired) up to one year from wedding
- Gather all items at the end of the wedding day (gifts, decor, etc) and deliver where bride desires